Not only does your vehicle get you from point A to point B, it’s also a big investment - and a reflection of your personality. Keep your vehicle, yourself and your loved ones protected with an auto insurance policy that addresses your individual needs and budget.
- Liability coverage pays for bodily injury and property damage to another that results from covered losses you cause.
- Collision coverage can help repair your vehicle if it’s damaged — or compensate you for its value if it’s a total loss.
- Comprehensive coverage can help when your car is damaged by something other than a collision.
- Uninsured motorist coverage covers the medical costs of your bodily injuries — up to your policy limit – when they are caused by an at-fault driver without any auto insurance.
Discounts that can reduce the cost of your auto insurance:
- Academic achievement
- Advanced quote
- Anti-lock brakes
- Defensive driving
- Claims free
- Driver training
- Passive restraint
- Companion policy
- Drug & alcohol defensive driving
- New vehicle
- Student at school
Roadside Assistance Benefits:
- Towing for a disabled vehicle
- Minor on-site labor for mechanical or electrical breakdown
- Battery failure
- Insufficient supply of fuel, oil, water or other fluid
- Flat tire
- Entrapment in snow, mud, water or sand
- Map services
- Lock out
- Theft and hit & run protection
- Travel discounts