Our goal is to help you reach a rapid resolution to your claim. We focus on actively coming up with solutions to resolve claims as early as possible. We're ready when you need us.
Germania Premier Service
Germania Premier Service (GPS) is a recommended network of trusted preferred auto body repair facilities.
With more than 350 recommended repair facilities in our network, there’s a good chance one is located not too far from you. Because we work with these repair facilities, they work to get our policyholders’ damaged vehicles repaired quickly.
Get your auto up and running smoothly again with the Germania Premier Service.
If you select one of the repair facilities within the program, please tell your adjuster and an assignment will be made. An assignment must be made by your adjuster prior to the facility beginning repairs.
Advantages of the program:
- No estimate or inspection needed prior to the repairs
- Priority service to the policyholder by the repair facility
- Direct payment to the repair facility
- Repairs will be warranted for as long as you own your vehicle
Repair Estimates Online
We're happy to say that the adjuster estimate process is convenient for our policyholders as they can view the estimates online via GermaniaConnect.
Policyholders who are registered for GermaniaConnect will be able to view and print their damage estimate as soon as the estimate has been completed by the adjuster — no more waiting for the mail or e-mail.
Register today and start enjoying the convenience and speed of GermaniaConnect.
How it works:
- Simply use your policyholder login ID and password to access your personal, secure section of GermaniaConnect.
- In the Claims Status section, look for the tab with information about your claim.
- You can review the repair estimate details online or print them for your records.
If you need help, your local agent will have access to the same details so you can review them together.
Even if you don’t have a claim, it’s smart (and very easy) to create a policyholder login ID and password at GermaniaConnect.
All you need to do is:
- Procure your policy number and client ID, both found on your policy declarations page.
- Once registered, you’ll have access to your policy information.
- You can print Auto ID cards and pay your premium online. Plus, you’ll be able to report a claim online if the need arises.
GermaniaConnect is a fast and convenient way to keep track of your Germania coverage. Register today.
Prevent Further Damage
We are here for you during the claims process, assisting you with taking the responsible steps to protect your property from further damage. From walking you through filing claims to answering all your questions regarding property damage policies, we’ll be by your side.
We know that your home and property are very valuable assets, so we’ve pulled together some helpful tips that can protect your home from further damage. Read more below.
We understand that your home and property are very valuable to you. Below are some tips to help protect one of the largest assets you have.
Tips to Prevent Further Damage to Your Home
- Notify Germania in a timely manner regarding your loss.
- Protect your property from further damages by completing temporary repairs. It may be necessary for you to completely tarp and board-up to prevent further damages to your property. This may include stopping the source of a water leak, tree removal or water extraction.
- Take photos of damages and keep receipts for all repairs performed.
- It’s advisable to check with the Better Business Bureau or complete a reference check on contractor(s) prior to authorizing repairs.
- Please read/understand the contract prior to entering into any agreement with the contractor.
- Be wary of door-to-door solicitors.
- Be prepared to send photos and receipts to your claims adjuster.
Catastrophe Response Unit
Germania is not a fair weather friend - we are a proud member of the Texas community and that means we are quick to jump in and help in even the worst scenarios.
Our Catastrophe Response Unit is mobilized by our dedicated team of claims pros, becoming a fully functional field office that can respond to any catastrophe - regardless of severity - within the state of Texas.
If you’re interested in learning more about Germania’s Catastrophe Response Unit, please feel free to contact us!
Equipped with workstations and a state-of-the-art satellite system, Germania’s catastrophe response team can operate in a self-contained environment, regardless of local weather conditions. Whether it’s a tornado, hurricane, flood, or other disaster, you’ll find our Catastrophe Response Unit onsite, serving the community when they need it the most.
Our Catastrophe Response Units in Action