Policies dedicated to your organization
Management and Professional Liability Insurance are policies dedicated for different types of organizations, such as non-profit, private and public companies, healthcare organizations, homeowners associations and managed care and financial institutions.
Coverages are available to protect the unique exposures of these industries.
The following are a few of the policy types:
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- ERISA Fidelity Insurance
- Errors and Omissions
- Fidelity and Crime Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability
- Kidnap and Ransom Insurance
- Non-Profit Directors and Officers Liability