We understand that your home and property are very valuable to you. Below are some tips to help protect one of the largest assets you have.
Tips to Prevent Further Damage to Your Home
- Notify Germania in a timely manner regarding your loss.
- Protect your property from further damages by completing temporary repairs. It may be necessary for you to completely tarp and board-up to prevent further damages to your property. This may include stopping the source of a water leak, tree removal or water extraction.
- Take photos of damages and keep receipts for all repairs performed.
- It’s advisable to check with the Better Business Bureau or complete a reference check on contractor(s) prior to authorizing repairs.
- Please read/understand the contract prior to entering into any agreement with the contractor.
- Be wary of door-to-door solicitors.
- Be prepared to send photos and receipts to your claims representative.
Report A Claim
- Report a Claim Online
- or call 877-GERMANIA (877-437-6264)