Board Recommends Constitutional Amendment
The Germania Farm Mutual Insurance Association board of directors recommends an amendment to the constitution. The membership of GFMIA will be asked to vote on the amendment at their April 2014 Local Chapter meetings. A summary of the changes to the constitution include:
- Defines a “Statewide District” and a “Non–Statewide District”;
- Establishes a required number of “Non–Statewide Districts”;
- Provides the board is responsible for investigation of any irregularities that may occur in the nomination or election process of a director;
- Reduces the number of Cabinet officers with vote on the board;
- Provides the board exclusive authority to nominate qualified candidate(s) for a “Statewide District” director position to be voted upon by the membership.
The entire Constitution with amendment set forth verbatim can be viewed here.
Redesigned Germania Advantage Program
The popular Germania Advantage program just received a major upgrade! New discounts, offers and partners have been added and the Germania Advantage website is now easier to use! Germania Advantage has never been better!
Germania Advantage is a FREE program for all Germania Insurance policyholders. There's no cost at all and no enrollment--just discounts on products and services from a wide variety of trusted vendors.
We hope you find a discount you enjoy! It's our way of saying thank you for being a loyal Germania policyholder.
New Feature: Germania Everyday Recipes
Wondering what to make for dinner? Check out the newly redesigned Germania Everyday Recipes page for great ideas! We've collected recipes from policyholders, agents, employees and family members to share with you. We encourage you to check this site regularly because we add new recipes all the time.